Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Find joy in life every day, not because life is always good, but because God is.

Find joy in life every day, not because life is always good, but because God is. 

I saw this on the inter webs today. I can’t love it more. 

There is so much truth for this weird season we are in. Life is weird and crazy, it’s not always good, in fact sometimes it’s just downright hard, and scary, and chaotic.

But God is still good. 

And for that I am so incredibly grateful. 

And I’m so incredibly grateful that God still has this whole crazy, out of control world, firmly in His loving hands. 

And I will continue to find joy in life every day because   He is still God and He is still good. ( and because I  have 3 not- so-little- anymore boys who will watch and wait for my reaction to each bump in this road of life. If I stop and proclaim my gratefulness for all the smooth roads we’ve traveled this far we can pause at each bump to see how few and far between those bumps really are. ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment